- Apr 9How to Find an App DeveloperEvery successful business was once just an idea in someone’s head. You wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for a brilliant idea of an app for your business, would you? Yet, the ideas are just the beginning points. It takes plenty of time, money, and effort as well as external help to bring them to life. Let’s assume that you know how to deal with the first three aspects. What about the latter? If you want to turn your idea into a top-notch application, you will need to find a qualified app developer.
- Mar 18Everything You Need to Know about Nearshore OutsourcingLet us guess. You have been wondering why a big number of countries prefer to search for IT services in other countries. Is that so? What is more, some opt for hiring tech specialists on other continents. Why? The answer is quite predictable. Every company wants to get affordable services of the highest quality. The thing is, such services sometimes can’t be found in the native country of a company. Due to this, the only way to get needed help is to hire experienced staff from abroad. However,
- Mar 16Staff Augmentation vs Managed Services: All Things ConsideredIT outsourcing has become a popular choice for lots of companies and there are a bunch of different reasons for that, from the reduction of costs to service delivery improvement. Not to mention revenues IT outsourcing market brings. Today we are going to overview the two main IT outsourcing models, Staff Augmentation and Managed Services. Though some may think of these two approaches as similar or even interchangeable, there are clear differences between them which one needs to know. So, if you
- Feb 21Flutter vs React Native: Choose Your FighterIntro > This article is called to provide you with a perspective on Flutter vs React Native. We are going to compare these cross-platform frameworks head-to-head to help you choose the best option for the development of your future applications. It won’t come as a surprise to you that the mobile applications bandwagon isn’t going anywhere in the near future. On the contrary, the buzz about them is only getting bigger. The number of people who prefer using different applications on their smart
- Feb 19How Long Does It Take To Make An AppAccording to the statistics data, people spend around 90% of their time in various applications when using mobile phones. As of 2019, users downloaded different apps 194 billion times. These are some phenomenal numbers, aren’t they? Truth to be told, mobile applications have changed the way a person lives. There’s a wide array of different applications for different purposes from common ones like Facebook that helps you communicate with friends and learn what’s new in the world to frankly weird