NestJS Development Services
Grow your Business
We provide a full range of web and mobile app development services
You can get comprehensive information about the business and technical aspects of cooperation by ordering a free call with our client relationship manager. We are always open to dialogue, so don’t hesitate to contact us to share your ideas, business vision, and requirements. We will digitize your business, attract new customers, and help you launch innovative products.
Payment system for entrepreneurs from scratch
Osu is a payment system for entrepreneurs that simplifies settlements between service providers and customers and allows merchants to effortlessly create and manage payment requests.
Cross countries payroll solution for SMB
Payroll is a cloud-based solution for small, mid-sized, and large companies to manage payroll around the world. This system allows direct money transfers between counterparties, provides an opportunity to manage payment cycles and interact with payees.
A powerful software solution offers hospitals and medical centers versatile functionality to conduct timely remote health consultations and online surveys of the population on the Covid-19 pandemic issues. The app keeps users informed about the ways of preventing the illness.
Covid-19 Symptom Screening & Tracking for Schools
The symptom management system that helps companies and educational institutions to reopen, be ahead of the COVID curve, and protect people from infectious diseases, a tool that helps create and sustain a safe environment at work and in school, manage the business processes to reduce the risks of suspending work, and arrange for the community's safety.
Time Track System
The Time Machine app helps to track and manage the time spent on work tasks. Weekly timesheets allow you to set the time-frames and add comments quickly and easily. Being feature-rich and user-friendly, the app has an intuitive easy-to-use interface.
Worldwide remittance SaaS platform
Vala enables direct execution of money transfers between money transfer businesses, minimizes the total costs of every transaction and generates new revenue streams.
Frequently asked questions
If any of the questions haven’t been covered yet, in this section, you may probably find the answers.
The development of well-structured and lightweight microservices using NestJS contributes to the advancement of the technological stack.
On top of that, NestJS takes advantage of all Node.js capabilities while also providing enhanced APIs for increased speed and effectiveness. The Nest framework makes a ton of third-party modules available for use, which speeds up development and makes the code more resilient.
- Powerful Command Line Interface (CLI) increases productivity and ensures development simplicity.
- NestJS supports a large number of Nest-specific modules that make it simple to interact with widely used technologies and ideas, including TypeORM, GraphQL, Logging, Caching, WebSockets, Validation, and many others.
- The documentation for NestJS is quite simple to grasp. Developers can scan the documentation rapidly and find the answer to any problem and cut down on the amount of time spent troubleshooting.
- Developers are free to use, modify, and distribute this open-source framework.
- Building highly scalable and stable corporate applications is simple with this framework because it offers an outstanding architectural structure for enterprise applications straight out of the box.
- Since NestJS leverages Angular syntax and style to assist you in structuring your corporate project, it functions as Angular for the backend.
- TypeScript is supported by NestJS out of the box, which improves efficiency and makes it easier to write maintainable apps.
- NestJS changes the entire debugging process by effectively isolating a function and testing only one piece of code, which makes unit testing easy.
- The size and maturity level of the developer community is not very large, even though there are many tools accessible to aid novice programmers.
- It takes a long time for Nest to match the power and functionality of other frameworks.
- Modules are used to divide functionality into logical, reusable components and to structure the code. A “@Module” decorator that adds metadata is applied to grouped TypeScript files. This information is used by NestJS to arrange the application’s structure.
- Providers abstract complexity and logic in any form. It is possible to build new providers and incorporate them into controllers or existing providers.
- The client side of an app can use controllers to manage incoming requests and offer suitable responses (for example, API calls).
Let’s work together
Fill out contact form or call us. We’ll set a call or in person meeting for free consultation.
We discuss your project even if you have just an raw idea
We choose a model and approach that are suitable for your case and budget
Drop us a line: email@example.com