Node.js development services
Payment system for entrepreneurs from scratch
Osu is a payment system for entrepreneurs that simplifies settlements between service providers and customers and allows merchants to effortlessly create and manage payment requests.
Cross countries payroll solution for SMB
Payroll is a cloud-based solution for small, mid-sized, and large companies to manage payroll around the world. This system allows direct money transfers between counterparties, provides an opportunity to manage payment cycles and interact with payees.
A powerful software solution offers hospitals and medical centers versatile functionality to conduct timely remote health consultations and online surveys of the population on the Covid-19 pandemic issues. The app keeps users informed about the ways of preventing the illness.
Covid-19 Symptom Screening & Tracking for Schools
The symptom management system that helps companies and educational institutions to reopen, be ahead of the COVID curve, and protect people from infectious diseases, a tool that helps create and sustain a safe environment at work and in school, manage the business processes to reduce the risks of suspending work, and arrange for the community's safety.
Time Track System
The Time Machine app helps to track and manage the time spent on work tasks. Weekly timesheets allow you to set the time-frames and add comments quickly and easily. Being feature-rich and user-friendly, the app has an intuitive easy-to-use interface.
Worldwide remittance SaaS platform
Vala enables direct execution of money transfers between money transfer businesses, minimizes the total costs of every transaction and generates new revenue streams.
Frequently asked questions
If any of the questions haven’t been covered yet, in this section, you may probably find the answers.
Node.js is useful for creating real-time applications that produce a lot of I/O activities, which in turn means apps that get a lot of traffic.
These consist of:
- Game apps;
- Project management tools and social networking tools;
- Applications for audio and video broadcasting;
- Message boards;
- IoT gadgets and software;
- Due to its system, which enables the server to reply without delay, it is very scalable.
- A large open-source community that uses Node.js has contributed to the creation of numerous top-notch modules that provide Node.js applications with new functionality.
- Applications written in Node.js output the data in chunks without ever buffering it.
- With Node.js, you can create anything from the ground up and customize every little element. It can perform fundamental tasks but only provides the base essentials upon installation, enabling you to add functionality with fewer limitations.
- The lack of consistency in Node.js is one of its main drawbacks. The API for Node.js is constantly evolving, and these changes are usually backward-incompatible. When this occurs, developers must update the current code base to conform to the most recent Node.js API release.
- Node.js is un-opinionated. This might provide you freedom, but it can also slow down your work by decreasing productivity.
- It is not appropriate for carrying out time-consuming calculations. Incoming requests are delayed by complicated calculations, which might reduce performance. Node.js is perfect for complicated projects, but it might not work for software that needs a lot of processing power.
Streams are primarily those elements that provide both reading and writing of data to and from a destination. There are four primary categories of streams, as follows:
- Easily readable: this stream promotes a reading operation.
- Writable: it facilitates the writing process.
- Duplex: the stream enables reading and writing.
- Transform: this type of duplex operation performs computations while taking the input into account.
Let’s work together
Fill out contact form or call us. We’ll set a call or in person meeting for free consultation.
We discuss your project even if you have just an raw idea
We choose a model and approach that are suitable for your case and budget
Drop us a line: firstname.lastname@example.org