Problems and Solutions in the Development of an EdTech Project with AI Integration
AI-driven education is not a whim. It is a necessity. Digitalization, automation, and personalization of the educational process are prerogatives of the EdTech industry. Implementing artificial intelligence has numerous perks and can boost opportunities for distance learning, upgrade information accessibility, and ensure customized learning experiences.
Today, we will focus on the chief problems and solutions when developing EdTech AI-based projects and share critical issues from Yojji's experience.
Importance of AI Integration in EdTech Projects
Implementation of modern technologies definitely has an impact on the way we teach or gain new knowledge and skills. Not to lag behind the progress, EdTech companies and current educational institutions practice AI-oriented teaching and learning. You are mistaken if you consider it to be just today's trend. Applying artificial intelligence can open many new opportunities and lead to upscale outcomes. So, how does AI help the educational process?
- Learning customization. Students may get a personalized approach based on their needs, progress, and wishes.
- Data accessibility. Learners may get the materials they need anytime, wherever they are, from different devices.
- Immediate feedback. Students may get a detailed analysis of their progress and achievements, and teachers may evaluate the efficiency of the applied tools or methods.
- Develop crucial skills. Learners may have regular practice and hone their skills as long as they need to feel confident. AI-based programs also assist in developing problem-solving, analytical, and critical thinking skills.
- Automation. There is no need to check and grade piles of writing since it may be done quickly and precisely by artificial intelligence.
Developing and using AI-driven EdTech solutions has numerous perks, from saving time to costs, etc. However, it must be mentioned that there are also some challenges on the way to creating effective AI-driven programs.
Overview of the Main Problems When Implementing AI
Even the pickiest users may find EdTech solutions to their taste among online courses, tutorials, programs, platforms, and other tools. It is no secret that developers undergo a thorny way to make their creations flawless. They should consider the numerous risks and challenges when producing effective and efficient AI-based projects. So, what problems may be faced the most often?
- Rejection to accept Edtech solutions as an integral and essential part of the modern educational process. Not all educational establishments realize that the application of AI-based solutions may become the primary tool for delivering new knowledge and skills and even replace some duties of teachers.
- Out-of-date infrastructure that can not give out the desirable outcome due to incompatibility of program and device or insufficient data processing capabilities.
- The absence of UI/UX strategy overloads users with unnecessary functions or, on the contrary, restricts their actions. Developers must study the target users' needs when considering their projects' functionality.
- Implementing artificial intelligence into existing projects or creating new ones from scratch is not a cheap pleasure. In addition, updating infrastructure and constant support of developers may be costly.
Despite all the challenges and risks, the EdTech market is a dynamic and revolutionary industry that finds the right solutions and continuously develops to meet the needs of a broader category of learners and teachers.
AI Implementation Challenges and Solutions: Yojji Experience
Having solid experience in developing programs and applications in the educational sphere, we would like to share with our audience the crucial moments that require attention, diligent work, rapport, and tight cooperation between customers and developers.
Since our educational system wishes to be more modern and progressive due to users' needs and society's demands, it is necessary to adjust educational tools and solutions to today's learners and how they assimilate information.
- Close communication between web/mobile developers and those responsible for AI since they must interact and have a mutual aim. If they have a different image of the outcome, their products may be top-notch quality, but when working separately, not joint.
- Be precise with client questionnaires and expectations. AI may be fed incorrect information, leading to unexpected and undesirable results. So, developers must check the input information and codes to ensure accuracy.
- Every project is peculiar and may require deep analysis, data tracking, gathering statistical information, etc., and further considering the received information while developing.
- Create an intuitive interface and obligatory validation of actions to avoid drawbacks and mismatches.
Since programmers and AI developers work in parallel but in quite different areas, ensuring constant interaction and communication is vital because EdTech projects aim to boost knowledge and broaden the horizons of future generations and those who strive for self-development regardless of age.
The EdTech industry and its projects keep up with the times, and integrating AI technologies is an inevitable part of the progress. Artificial intelligence gives more potential and offers more opportunities to all the participants in the educational process. Despite the challenges with infrastructure, resistance to changes, and miscommunication, the proper solutions may help avoid these pitfalls. Live and learn, but do it with pleasure and AI technologies.
Let’s work together
Fill out contact form or call us. We’ll set a call or in person meeting for free consultation.
We discuss your project even if you have just an raw idea
We choose a model and approach that are suitable for your case and budget
Drop us a line: email@example.com