E-Learning App Development
Why Should You Choose Yojji as Your Educational App Development Company?
Payment system for entrepreneurs from scratch
Osu is a payment system for entrepreneurs that simplifies settlements between service providers and customers and allows merchants to effortlessly create and manage payment requests.
Cross countries payroll solution for SMB
Payroll is a cloud-based solution for small, mid-sized, and large companies to manage payroll around the world. This system allows direct money transfers between counterparties, provides an opportunity to manage payment cycles and interact with payees.
A powerful software solution offers hospitals and medical centers versatile functionality to conduct timely remote health consultations and online surveys of the population on the Covid-19 pandemic issues. The app keeps users informed about the ways of preventing the illness.
Covid-19 Symptom Screening & Tracking for Schools
The symptom management system that helps companies and educational institutions to reopen, be ahead of the COVID curve, and protect people from infectious diseases, a tool that helps create and sustain a safe environment at work and in school, manage the business processes to reduce the risks of suspending work, and arrange for the community's safety.
Time Track System
The Time Machine app helps to track and manage the time spent on work tasks. Weekly timesheets allow you to set the time-frames and add comments quickly and easily. Being feature-rich and user-friendly, the app has an intuitive easy-to-use interface.
Worldwide remittance SaaS platform
Vala enables direct execution of money transfers between money transfer businesses, minimizes the total costs of every transaction and generates new revenue streams.
Frequently asked questions
If any of the questions haven’t been covered yet, in this section, you may probably find the answers.
Now that we have dealt with the advantages eLearning app development can offer, it is time to take a look at the most common eLearning app types:
- Developing an eLearning app for preschoolers
There’s a different approach to teaching children of preschool age as it requires games and fun activity along with the ordinary material. Due to this, the custom eLearning app development might be a perfect solution as it is possible to add as many special features as it is needed. The eLearning apps for kids make the process of learning easier and more engaging, improve thinking capabilities, add up to creativity and skills, and enhance the level of interaction.
- Developing an eLearning app for teachers
While online learning apps for teachers and students are similar in lots of ways, there are a number of features that can be useful for teachers only. Due to this, it is important to provide an opportunity to register a teacher account with a set of functions allowing them to create notifications about school activities, manage teacher-student and teacher-parent communication channels, administer the subjects, assign tasks, and so on.
- Developing an eLearning app for adult students
A software development firm like Yojji can build an eLearning app dedicatedly for adults and high school students. Not only have such apps proved to be helpful in terms of presenting new course material, but also with the students’ concentration and their motivation to learn more. It is common for such apps to include the progress tracking functionality, push notifications and reminders, social media integrations, interesting quizzes, competition tables, and many more.
While educational applications are all different, there are a number of typical features any good app contains. Here they are:
- The functionality allows students and teachers to create their profile accounts with the help of email or social networking sites
- The search option to make it possible to find a particular subject, course, task, etc.
- An option allowing attaching documents that can be shared among learners and teachers.
- The progress bar functionality to help students keep track of their accomplishments and therefore motivate them to do better.
- Audio and video streaming functionality.
- Convenient dashboards and menus that provide users with everything the app has in a digestible way.
- Daily/weekly/monthly time tables for the convenience of scheduling classes.
- Notifications to keep students informed about updates, classes, and new material.
- The ratings and reviews feature to help users express their opinion regarding a tutor or course.
- Various payment options and eCommerce facilitating.
Of course, these are general functionalities of an eLearning app and you can ask for any custom features as per your app's requirements. To get a clearer picture of what a good eLearning app looks like, we recommend you to check out the industry's top-rated apps like Udemy, Khan Academy, Duolingo, etc.
If you want to calculate the cost of eLearning app development, you need to take into account some general factors influencing the costs. These are the following:
- The overall complexity of the future app: its type, size, and a number of features needed;
- The kind of platform your app will be running on (iOS, Android, etc.)
- The location of your eLearning app development team;
- The time required for development;
- The technologies that will be used for developing your eLearning app.
Apart from the main factors we have listed here, there’s a bunch of additional ones that might increase expenses as well. It is recommended to contact a reliable eLearning app development company and ask them about the costs since the prices might differ depending on the requirements of your app.
If you want to find out the costs of developing an eLearning app by Yojji, feel free to reach out to us. Our consultants will gladly provide all the information. We are always clear about pricing so you don't have to worry about extra charges.
Let’s work together
Fill out contact form or call us. We’ll set a call or in person meeting for free consultation.
We discuss your project even if you have just an raw idea
We choose a model and approach that are suitable for your case and budget
Drop us a line: email@example.com