Flutter app development services
Our mobile development solutions
Creating a Cross-platform Application
App Conversion to Another Platform
App Enhancement Services
Grow your Business
We provide a full range of web and mobile app development services
You can get comprehensive information about the business and technical aspects of cooperation by ordering a free call with our client relationship manager. We are always open to dialogue, so don’t hesitate to contact us to share your ideas, business vision, and requirements. We will digitize your business, attract new customers, and help you launch innovative products.
Payment system for entrepreneurs from scratch
Osu is a payment system for entrepreneurs that simplifies settlements between service providers and customers and allows merchants to effortlessly create and manage payment requests.
Cross countries payroll solution for SMB
Payroll is a cloud-based solution for small, mid-sized, and large companies to manage payroll around the world. This system allows direct money transfers between counterparties, provides an opportunity to manage payment cycles and interact with payees.
A powerful software solution offers hospitals and medical centers versatile functionality to conduct timely remote health consultations and online surveys of the population on the Covid-19 pandemic issues. The app keeps users informed about the ways of preventing the illness.
Covid-19 Symptom Screening & Tracking for Schools
The symptom management system that helps companies and educational institutions to reopen, be ahead of the COVID curve, and protect people from infectious diseases, a tool that helps create and sustain a safe environment at work and in school, manage the business processes to reduce the risks of suspending work, and arrange for the community's safety.
Time Track System
The Time Machine app helps to track and manage the time spent on work tasks. Weekly timesheets allow you to set the time-frames and add comments quickly and easily. Being feature-rich and user-friendly, the app has an intuitive easy-to-use interface.
Worldwide remittance SaaS platform
Vala enables direct execution of money transfers between money transfer businesses, minimizes the total costs of every transaction and generates new revenue streams.
Frequently asked questions
If any of the questions haven’t been covered yet, in this section, you may probably find the answers.
- It's cheaper. First of all, that’s directly related to the previous point — most developers are paid hourly so the faster your app is created the less you pay. The average React Native developer salary is $120,000 in the US while for Flutter developers, it's only $115,000. So, not only your app will be developed faster, but also the hourly rates of Flutter devs are lower!
- There are lots of plugins and widgets. The community is growing really fast so adding new features and extending the functionality of the app is not a problem anymore. Most plugins work on both iOS and Android thus making app development much easier. The same is about the widgets that make building the UI of your app easier and faster.
- It's easy to find an outsourcing team that works with Flutter. As you’ve probably heard, outsourcing your mobile app development is a great idea — it can save your money, time, and your nerves, of course. The good news is that there are lots of Ukrainian, Chinese, and Indian outsourcing development companies with thousands of experienced Flutter developers. Yojji, for example, has a lot of experience with Flutter and provides high-quality Flutter development services for a reasonable price!
- Dart language. Although Flutter is one of the best toolkits to create a great high-quality app, the language it's written in, Dart, is not actually that great. It doesn't change anything for the client but some developers complain that the code generation is quite troublesome, that there is no JSON support, no tests for submodules, and that the quality of the media plugins (e.g video player) is far from perfect. Again, it doesn't mean anything for you as a client because the devs know how to deal with all those issues. We've added this part simply to show that Flutter is still not 100% great.
- Upskilling is required. That's not the kind of problem you need to worry about if you're a client who wants to hire a developer. That’s the problem you'll face if the devs in your company haven't worked with this SDK before. Even though Dart and Flutter are not that hard to learn, it will still take around 1-2 months for a developer who knows any object-oriented language to adapt to Flutter. Upskilling your team is always time-consuming and expensive — but it's not the problem you'll face if you hire an outsourcing team.
- Few libraries. Don't get us wrong, there are lots of native Flutter libraries that work great, but when it comes to third-party libraries, things aren't looking that great. The number of solutions on Flutter is lower than the number of packages available for native development/React Native. The bright side is that Flutter is continuously growing and the situation with the third-party libraries is much better now than it was in 2018 or 2019.
Flutter wins here — it provides great simplicity in implementation and great access to native UI elements, its custom UI-building widgets are just impressive, and its way of UI rendering is one of the most prominent features of Flutter. Flutter may have certain problems, but certainly not when it comes to UI and development API.
In 2020, 6.6% of professional developers used Flutter, according to Stack Overflow (11.8% of devs used React Native). In terms of ecosystem size, React Native is the winner. But as we've said, Flutter has a bright future — and its ecosystem is growing constantly. React Native wins here, but it’s a temporary victory.
Which one is best for MVP?
MVP (minimum viable product) is a simple, basic version of the app that is needed to evaluate the idea and to understand if the target audience actually needs the product. Flutter is much better when it comes to MVP — it takes less time to build an MVP with this SDK because of the Hot Reload feature (it saves a lot of time).
- You need a very small-sized app. Apps made with Flutter are often larger than native apps — if you're going to make an app around 1-3 MB, Flutter is not the right choice for you.
- You need to use hot code pushes. The 'hot code push' feature allows you to update the apps without going through app reviews (like if you don't want to wait for 2-3 days until your update is reviewed by the App Store).
Let’s work together
Fill out contact form or call us. We’ll set a call or in person meeting for free consultation.
We discuss your project even if you have just an raw idea
We choose a model and approach that are suitable for your case and budget
Drop us a line: email@example.com